- Open control panel
- In your PC's programs menu, go to uninstall a program
- Select the outdated version of Microsoft Office
- Click the yes icon to initiate the uninstallation
- Click close when uninstallation has been completed and restart your device
- After downloading Office click get started
- Click install office after signing into your Microsoft account
- Click run to start installation and remain patient for the download to complete
- Once Office installation or re-installation is complete you can launch the software and begin to use it
Microsoft Office 365 for Enterprise and Education
Students and educators alike can benefit from what is offered in Office 365 Education without charge. The offerings on Microsoft Office 365 include Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Teams, along with additional classroom tools. What is required to gain access to these provisions is a valid school email.
Where to Find Microsoft ffice Setup Product Key?
If you acquired a hard copy of Windows, you can find your product key on a card inside the box the Windows came in. On the other hand, if you purchased your Windows preinstalled on your device, you will find your product key on a sticker attached to your PC.
Product Key Activation of Microsoft office.com/setup
- Go to settings
- Click the update & security icon
- Click on activation
- If you already have a Product Key select Change Product Key, then insert your valid Product Key
How to Proceed with www.office.com/setup Online
- Go to www.office.com/setup
- Click on Shop Products
- Click on Office
- Select the package you want and version you wish to download
- Click on buy
- Click on check out
- Sign in your Microsoft account and enter your payment information for downloading link to appear
- Click on downloading link to complete the process
Online Help with www.office.com/setup through Phone number
If you need online help with Microsoft Office phone number, you can reach Microsoft Customer Service and Support on Monday to Friday (from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM Pacific Time). For weekends, you can reach Microsoft Customer Service and Support on Saturday and Sunday (from 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM Pacific Time). For Microsoft Office help you can contact us at +1-800-683-5717 for users in the United States. Every other country have their own phone number for Microsoft Corporation support. You can get all information through official website.
FAQ on Microsoft Office (office.com/setup)
- Where do I type in my product key?
If you acquired a new product key go to www.office.com/setup and follow the steps. If you purchased Office on Microsoft Store, you will be able to enter your product key there.
- My Windows 10 PC has Office included but I can't find my product key?
If you see a let's get started screen showing options to buy, try or activate Office in your windows device, this means Office is already installed on your PC as a free one month trial. You will not get a product key unless you purchase an Office product key card. However, you can initiate the trial or buy Office.
- I purchased a product key card but didn't find a key on it?
If you purchased a product key card, carefully scratch off the silver foil coating behind your product key card. This will reveal your product key. Any errors can destroy the product key.
- Office is prompting me to enter my product key how do I go about it?
Use your Microsoft account to install and activate Office as well as Office apps purchased individually.
- Is my product key needed to reinstall Office?
No, you don't. Just go to the Microsoft account, Services & subscriptions page and sign in using the Microsoft account that you used to buy Office.
- Can my product key be changed?
Yes. Your product key can be changed for Office Home & Business, Office Professional, Office Home & Student, and Office apps purchased individually.
- Can my product key be viewed in Office?
No, you can't because your full product key won't be displayed in Office due to security reasons.
- Can my product key be viewed online?
For Office 365 your product key won't be displayed online. If Office happens to be prompting for your product key, sign into your Microsoft account.
- Can my product key be viewed in Microsoft Store?
If you bought Office from Microsoft Store and it hasn't been installed yet, you can view your product key in the Microsoft Store.
- My product key don't match what can I do about it?
If products key don't match, don't be worried because it is normal. The product key displayed on Microsoft account, Services and subscriptions page is different from the product key displayed on an email receipt or product key card.
- How can I retrieve my lost product key?
If your product key is lost, you may have to buy a newer version of Office.
- Why is my product key not working?
If your product key isn’t working, contact the seller for a refund. If your product key was bought separate from the software, the product key may have been stolen and subsequently blocked for use. You can also contact Office.com/setup to get help for product key errors.
- How do I contact Microsoft Support about issues with my product key?
If you need help with your product key you can contact Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
- What's Office 365 University?
Office 365 University is usually a four-year package for either full or part-time enrolled students in universities as well as staff in accredited higher institutions.
- Office 365 University is available for which countries?
Office 365 University has been made available in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong SAR, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Korea, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Russia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, US, UAE, UK and Vietnam.
- How can my Office 365 subscription be managed?
You can manage your billing data at https://account.microsoft.com.
- When does my Office 365 subscription start counting?
If your subscription is recurring billing, your subscription begins after purchase is completed. If you are on a pre-paid package, your subscription begins when you activate your it.
- Can my subscription benefits be shared?
If you are on an active Office 365 Home sub, you can share your subscription with five people.
- Will I get any notifications before I’m billed?
You will get a notification before you’re billed for a new yearly subscription. If you are on a monthly subscription, your payment will be debited each month without any notification.
- How can my Office 365 subscription be renewed?
To renew your Office 365 subscription if you bought from a retailer, return to the retailer and purchase a new pre-paid subscription.