To set up Microsoft Office:
- Go to Microsoft's product pageoffice.com/setup365.
- Click on buy OFFICE 365.
- Decide on the Microsoft Office option you want.
- Click on buy now.
- Sign into your account. Enter your email address. Click Next, enter password, and click on the Sign in icon.
- Click on place order.
Office.com/setup for Windows
- Go to your Office page www.office.com/setup
- Click on install.
- Click on the install icon again to begin your Office setup file download.
- Double-click your Office setup file.
- Click yes when prompted to run your setup file and initiate Office installation on your device.
- Hold on for Microsoft Office installation to complete.
- Click on the closed icon when prompted. By this time your Microsoft Office programs will have been installed.
If you find any Problem in Microsoft Office Setup
If there are errors during your Microsoft Word setup, try the below steps to resolve it:
- Restart your device and reinstall Office
- Verify if the service is disabled
- Press Windows start button to run.
- In run window, type in services.msc and press OK.
- In services window, find Microsoft Office and click-to-run service.
- Check the status icon to know whether the service is disabled. Click on the right and select properties.
- In the startup page type drop-down, and select either manual or automatic that click apply and OK.
- Then install Office again
How to Proceed With office.com/setup on a PC or a MAC?
Go to your Office page www.office.com/setup
- Click on the install icon
- Click on install once more to initiate your Office setup download.
- Open finder.
- Click on download.
- Double-click your Office setup file to make it start running.
- Double-click the continue icon.
- Click on agree to proceed after agreeing to Microsoft's terms and conditions.
- Click on continue.
- Click install on the bottom-right of the setup page.
- Enter your password.
- Click install software.
- Click close when prompted that Microsoft Office have been installed on your device and start using the program.
Free Download Microsoft Office and Setup Microsoft Office
- Go to www.office.com/setup and sign in with your account associated with the version of Office you want to download.
- After you have signed in, follow the steps matching the account type you signed in with.
- After doing this the free download of Office to your device will be complete.
- What is the difference between Office 2019 and Office 365?
Office 2019 can be acquired in a one-time purchase.
Office 365 subscription allows you to create your best work using premium versions of Office apps across your devices.
- How can I determine if my device can run Office 2019?
Office 2019 can run on Windows 10 or macOS. For more information, check for compatible versions of MacOS and Windows for other requirements.
- Will Office run on a PC similar to how it will run on a Mac, and mobile device?
No. Office apps are created to work best on individual devices.
- Can people using earlier versions of Office launch documents created using the latest version?
People using Office 365, Office 2010, Office 2016, and Office 2013, can open documents formed on Office 2019.
- Can I maintain control of my documents after completing an Office 365 subscription?
Yes you can because the documents you created belong to you.
- Do I need Internet access to run Office?
You will need Internet access to install and activate the latest Office suites releases and Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is needed for Office 365 plans. Internet access is also needed to access any document saved on OneDrive
- Why do I need a Microsoft account buy Office?
Using a Microsoft account and linking it with your office. You will get Microsoft products and services.
- What's the maximum sum of Office licenses that can be activated with the same Microsoft account?
You can activate one subscription for Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home. 25 licenses for Office Home & Business 2016, Office Home & Student 2016, and Office Professional 2016.
- Can Office be test run before buying?
Yes. You can sign up for a free one month trial on Office website.
- What steps must I take to engage in a trial?
- Sign in your account.
- Provide your payment details.
- After your payment method has been confirmed, you'll be redirected to https://account.microsoft.com to complete the installation of Office
- How can I cancel my trial period before it runs out?
You can do this by going to the Microsoft Account site to turn off recurring billing.
- What will happen when my trial comes to an end?
If you signed up to Office website, your service would continue. Your payment method will be charged automatically when the trial ends.
If you signed up using an icon on your device, your trial would automatically end after one month. When it ends, you’ll be prompted to pick the version of Office.com/setup you like to buy.
- Can I sign up for a new trial using a different subscription?
Yes but not immediately. If you did an Office 365 Personal trial, you won't be able to sign up for an Office 365 Home trial until after your one year after your trial ends.
- After purchasing Office, where can I set up my Microsoft account and install Office?
To set up your Microsoft account and install Office, check our steps above.
- What's a Product Key?
A Product Key is a 25-character alpha-numeric unique code that is used to activate any Office product.
- Must I keep my Product Key?
Yes. It is good to make sure your Product Key is secure as proof of purchase.
- Should I maintain my existing Microsoft account or set up a new one?
It's ideal to continue using your existing Microsoft account no need to create a new one.
- What is going to happen if I buy multiple Office.com/setup 365 subscriptions?
If you buy multiple Office 365 subscriptions with your account, you will extend your subscription time by five year
- How can I know the Office products available in my region?
Normally Office 365 plans are available in the majority of countries around the world. When trying to acquire Office 365, select the country where you would be billed.
- What languages is Office available in?
Office isn't available in all languages in for regions. But for PCs running Windows it is available in Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Maly, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, and Vietnamese.