Many of us use MS word and well known for its word processing task. It is easy to use and maintain and that is primary reason many of us like to work on MS word. It has many features by using them one can easy their office task. Beside of many benefits of MS Word there are some drawbacks also one of the common issue with MS word is that if you close your file without saving it, then you lose your file. The solution of this problem is given below in steps.Get support for office set up by office.com/setup expert.
First Method recovering from Auto Recover (.ADS) files
- First of all open the MS Word one more time.
- Then, Click on File.
- After that, Click on Info.
- Next, visit the Manage Document by clicking on it.
- Then, click on Recover Unsaved Documents.
- After that, search for the item that you want from the list of unsaved files.
- Next, Click on Open.
- Remember that the ASD file shall be displayed on the screen. Make sure this time, you do save it.
Second Method of recovering by searching the Autorecovery file place
- First of all, view the MS Word like earlier.
- Then, Click on File. Remember that you shall be able to select from the given two options. Click on Recover Unsaved Documents or else click on Options.
- Next, Click Recover Unused Document.
- After that, click on open.
- Note that if you click on Options, a window will pop-up. click on Save.
- Next you do, copy the file path after the AutoRecover File Location.
- Then, paste the copy File Path in Windows search.
- After that, view the File Explorer that gets displayed some result.
- Next, view the file that you look.
Third method of recovering by using Data Recovery Software
- First thing you do, download Stellar Data Recovery.
- Then, install the software on your computer.
- Next, as the program is installed, it shall get displayed by itself only.
- Now, choose Office Documents. Or if you want to recover each file, then you need to choose All Data.
- Then after, you choose the place you wish to recover files from. You can choose just one. You can start by Desktop. Click Scan.
- After some time scanning will be done. Give time to do it.
- As soon as scanning done, then after you shall be able to choose files that you wish recovering, click recover option.
Things to remember(Get support for office set up by www.office.com/setup expert.)
- First of all, open MS Word.
- Click on File.
- After that, click on Options.
- At this point, a Window shall pop-up.
- Then, click on the ‘Save’ option.
- Now, note that under ‘Save Documents,’ you shall be capable to modify the frequency Word Autosaves.
But Better option is that you should go for ‘Office 365’ because it has a feature of saving everything automatically so you don’t need to give extra time in recovering data all the time.