Learn the power of referral marketing with Office Small Business Academy
Learn the power of referral marketing with Office Small Business Academy Tapping Into Your Existing Customer Base Could Be the Key to New Business Growth. Register Now for the Next Episode of Office Small Business Academy, “the Power of Referral Marketing: How to Get Your Customers Talking,” Airing February 22, 2017, at 9 a.m. Pt / 12 P.m. Et, and Learn How to Design a Program That Works for Your Business. Plus, Learn a Few New Tricks in Microsoft Excel That Will Help You Organize, Visualize and Measure the Results of Your Marketing Efforts.
Watch the Preview:
This Month’s Featured Guests Include:
- Founder of Duct Tape Marketing, John Jantsch, Gives His Proven Advice for Implementing a Referral Program That Helps You Gain New Customers and Stand Apart From the Competition.
- Chief Style Officer of Erin Condren Design, Erin Condren, Shares Her Secrets to Generating Buzz, Including How She Grew Her Brand Into a $40-million Empire With the Help of Successful Referral and Loyalty Programs. Get support for office set up by office.com/setup365 expert.
It Comes With the Persuasion Factor Already Included!
Think About That: When Was the Last Time You Went to a New Restaurant Because Your Friend Couldn’t Stop Talking About How Good the Food Was When He Went There? Or What Online Program (Course or Mastermind) Have You Bought After Seeing the Amazing Results Another Small Business Owner Had After Signing Up and Implementing What He/she Learned? If You Are Like Me, I Bet There Were a Few! So, Basically, Referral Marketing Works That Well Because People Trust the Opinions of Other People They Respect and Love, Like Their Friends, Family or Other People They Admire. go to official website click here
- Microsoft Teams Gains Steam
- Evolving Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection With Url Detonation and Dynamic Delivery
- Onedrive Brings New File Collaboration and Management Features
- Outlook Mobile Turns 2 and Now Comes With Your Favorite Apps
- When it comes to group collaboration
- The New office.com/setup Gets First Major Update