Last Updated on June 17, 2019
How to uninstall Office from a PC or a Mac computer?
How to uninstall Office from a PC or a Mac computer-office.com/setup. Microsoft has been preparing its most recent update to Office for Mac, and as of late discharged its first review. We chose to give it a spin and needed to uninstall Office 2011 to keep away from any contentions. A lot shockingly, uninstalling Office 2011 for Mac is a horribly entangled issue. It’s no incredible riddle for what reason we’d need to uninstall Office 2011. It’s simply never felt like a genuine OS X application or even a fair form of Office. Truly, it takes care of business however the interface is a wreck and absolutely monstrous. Get support for office set up by www.office.com/setup expert.
Talking about Windows, uninstalling Office on it is a straightforward matter of opening Programs and Features from the Control Panel and evacuating the application there. It takes a couple of minutes and is altogether computerized. Expelling Office 2011 on Mac, be that as it may, can be best depicted as a tangled procedure. Microsoft spreads the procedure out in this help report, however, it’s somewhat hard to pursue. It won’t hurt your Mac to just drag the application organizer to the waste and proceed onward from that point, however the Office establishment (which is robotized) places documents all over your Mac, so in the event that you truly need everything gone, you need to root around your hard drive and erase everything by hand.
Uninstall Office for Mac
You can without much of a stretch uninstall Office for Mac applications, for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook utilizing these directions. You should be marked in as an executive on the Mac or give a manager name and secret phrase to finish these means.
- Expel Office for Mac applications
- Open Finder > Applications.
- Order COMMAND +click to choose the majority of the Office for Mac applications.
- Ctrl+click an application you chose and snap Move to Trash.
Expel documents from your client Library organizer
- In Finder, press COMMAND +Shift+g.
- In the window that opens, enter ~/Library and afterward snap Go.
- Open the Containers organizer and ctrl+click every one of these envelopes and Move to Trash. Note that a portion of these organizers may not be available.
- com.microsoft.error reporting