Last Updated on April 13, 2020
Microsoft Office has been a basic necessity in our everyday life for long. Be it office or school, you can’t deny the way that you completely depend on MS Office for accomplishing day by day targets. The suite which was at first begun with not many applications, for example, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint has become fundamentally giving different applications and services to coordinating various needs of the individuals.
Microsoft Office setup is accessible in various forms, for example, Office 2013, Office 365, and many more. Only the Desktop version of the Office is open on devices running on Windows as well as Mac Operating System. However, Office 365 can be worked on each devices.
Before proceeding with the steps to configure ms office setup, you should guarantee that your Office setup key is handy.
Method to install and activate MS Office on Mac OS
Given below are the steps to install and activate MS Office on Mac OS. This strategy is useful for installation any Office suite or version.
- At first, visit the official site of MS Office.
- Log in to your Microsoft account, if you have already one.
- The account from which you sign in ought to be the one which is connected with your Office membership or it is a work or school account.
- Click On “Install Office” or “Install Office Apps” links which you will see on the home page of the Office.
- Click “install” under the desired version of Office.
- Follow the guidelines to finish the Office installation process.
- Wait for a couple of minutes.
- Now, Click open “finder” on your Mac.
- Go to the “Downloads”.
- You will see the Microsoft Office installer.pkg file. Double click on it.
- Click on the “Continue” choice to start the installation procedure.
(NOTE: If you get an error message saying Microsoft Office installer.pkg can’t be opened then move the file from the Downloads folder to the Desktop.)
- Now press Ctrl + click. This will launch the Office installer document.
- Click “Continue” to get the software license agreement and click “Agree”.
- Now verify your Mac login credentials and tap “Install software”.
- Click “Close” when the Office installation procedure gets finished.
- After this, activate your Office by product activation key.
- You are now able to use MS Office on your Mac Os.
You can also visit office.com/setup to find out about Office and its applications. Here you will discover various articles committed to helping you all through your Office experience. You will likewise become more informed with about different Office related updates. Get Support by customer support number if you face any problems with office working, installation and its applications.Viesearch – Life powered search