How Do You Tell the Story Behind Your Data? Find Out on the Next Modern Workplace
How Do You Tell the Story Behind Your Data As indicated by an ongoing report directed by Glassdoor, information researchers are the most sought after employment of 2016. Be that as it may, gathering the data is just 50% of your association’s test—it’s your main event with it that matters. How might you make certain your information isn’t simply disclosing to you the story you need to hear, however demonstrating to you what you direly need to know? Go along with us for the following scene of Modern Workplace,” Visualize The intensity of information narrating,” airing January 10, 2017, at 8 a.m. PST/4 p.m. GMT, and figure out how to open the concealed potential inside your information through perception. Also, get a select showing of how Microsoft canny apparatuses like Power BI and Excel can enable you to shape, dissect and outwardly investigate your information.
- Industry expert at Altimeter Group, Susan Etlinger, shares how to strategize your information into noteworthy hints you can utilize today and gives bits of knowledge into making your association’s most clever information yet.
- Information perception authority for The Washington Post, Gabi Steele, discloses how to impart experiences through plan and information narrating.
office.com/setup365 According to an ongoing report by Glass entryway, information researchers are the most mentioned work of 2016. Be that as it may, gathering data is just 50% of your association’s test: what checks is your main thing with it. How might you make sure that your information not just reveals to you the story you need to hear, yet demonstrates to you what you have to know direly? go to official website click here
Go along with us in the following scene of Modern Workplace, “Envision: The Power of Data Storytelling,” which will air on January 10, 2017, at 8 a.m. PST/4 p.m. GMT, and figure out how to open the concealed potential inside your information through perception. Additionally, get a selective show of how Microsoft’s shrewd devices, for example, Power BI and Excel can enable you to design, break down and outwardly investigate your information.
Altimeter Group industry investigator Susan Etlinger shares how to structure her methodologies systems into viable tips that she can utilize today and gives data on the best way to make the quickest information of her association up until now. The Washington Post information perception master, Gabi Steele, discloses how to convey thoughts through structure and information portrayal. Get support for office set up by office.com/setup365 expert.
- Advanced Office 365 capabilities now available to U.S. Government Community Cloud customers
- Breaking Down Silos Tools for Better Communication and Collaboration
- What’s New in Office 365 Administration December Update
- Fasttrack Collaborating With Partners to Reach Thousands of Customers Each Month
- Updates for Onenote Class Notebook Learning Tools and Office Lens