Turn that occasion bulletin you made in Microsoft Publisher into a Web page with only a couple of basic strides. www.office.com/setup
- Begin Microsoft Publisher and open the page you need to change over.
- From the File menu, select Create Web Site from Current Publication.
- Snap yes when the Design Checker discourse takes care of pops, choosing all pages. Roll out improvements as required, utilizing the recommendation or clarification box gave.
- Select Yes when the Design Checker Download Time exchange box opens. This summons checks the page for download speed and makes proposals.
- Snap OK when the plan check is finished. Roll out any improvements to the Web page.
- Select Web Properties from the File menu to make the title of the page and other data.
- Utilize the Website Preview summon from the File menu to see the archive before sparing. This charge will begin the default Web program and demonstrate the page.
- Select Save as HTML from the File menu when you’re set. Tap on Save.