Do you want to set up and install/reinstall Office 365 or any other version of MS office suite on your computer from office.com/setup website? Then you are at the right place. Here we will guide you step by step to do a proper Microsoft Office Setup without any hassle.
How to Install Microsoft Office on your PC or Mac
Before starting Microsoft Office Setup/Installation on your PC or Mac, you will need a valid product key/code.
- Go to www.office.com/setup, Sign in,
- Enter your Office setup product key, and
- Install your Office 365 or Office 2016 on your PC or Mac
Help for online setup:
Do not worry; if you are not familiar with the setup process, we are here to help you. You just need to complete online setup with your product key with the help of on-screen instruction and just visit office.com/setup or setup.office.com or you can simply follow our below listed guide for easy and convenient installation.
How to continue with the Microsoft Office Setup Online:
- Firstly, redeem your product key code at www.office.com/setup, and then continue by signing in to your My Office account at www.office.com/myaccount with your Microsoft email account. In case, you don’t have an account, create a new account and use the same login details of Microsoft account to sign in to your My Office account.
- Once you complete the first step successfully, select the ‘Install’ option of your product, then again select ‘Install’. This will install the 32-bit version on your PC, which is a default option. It will get installed using the same language that you selected while redeeming the product. But you will need to change the language if you select to install the 64-bit version to your PC.
- When you will click on the ‘Install’ option, your Internet Explorer will come with a popup option ‘Run’. And in the browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, you will get save file option. As soon as the file download gets completed, you will need to click on it to manually open it and run the installation process.
- Even you will also get informed with a small message like ‘You are all set! Office is installed now’, once the installation process gets completed. And then, an animated video will help you to find out the office applications on your computer. The instructions that you will get in the window, follow them like e.g., Click on Start > All Apps to find where the apps are and then select the option ‘Close’.
You may see the message like “Stop, you should wait to install Office 2016” while installing the Microsoft Office365. This message means that the installation process has got some compatibility problem with other programs, software or something else which is installed in your PC. In such case you can contact our support team via online live chat or call us at our toll free number +1-800-683-5717, we’ll be glad to answer all your questions and help to come up with the situation.
Do you want the help of our expert to help you with the process of Office Setup?
We will help you with the entire process. We will not only fix all your Microsoft Office Setup related issues but also guide you regarding how to get started with Office 2016 product after the installation completes. So feel free to ask your questions via online live chat or call at our toll free number +1-800-683-5717.
How we can help with your Office Setup Issues?
- We will help you to find the compatibility issues and solve them
- We will help and guide you to regarding usage and setup of Microsoft Office product
- We can also help you in your account creation or restoration of your old account.
- We can also help you to get a better speed with you Office applications by Optimizing your Computer
We also troubleshoot your virus related issues if required.